Naked Lips are pure and organic lip balms with ECO-certified ingredients. The contents of the products is among the absolute purest on the market and carefully selected for its effective ingredients. Naked Lips formula is 100% biodegradable and the packaging is recyclable. Contains no parabens, paraffin, lanolin, palm oils or sulphites. The concept behind Naked Lips is about offering a lip balm that is basically so pure that you can eat it.
- 72% certified organic ingredients
- 100% natural ingredients
- No paraffin, parabens, sulphites
- Free from palm oil
- The products and ingredients are not tested on animals
- 100% GMO-free
- Made with 100% renewable energy
- Gluten- and soy-free
- Our coconut oil is certified and part of the RAN (Rainforest Action Network)
- The packaging is made with 40% recycled material and 100% biodegradable
Pomegranate Softening and an entirely vegan lip balm that, instead of beeswax, contains candelilla wax. With pomegranate extract, calendula, cocoa butter and coconut oils, this luxurious lip balm becomes an antioxidant booster.
Ingredients INCI: organic sunflower oil (helianthus annuus), candelilla wax (euphoriba cerifera), organic coconut oil (cocus nucifera oil), organic cocoa butter (theobroma cacao), organic pomegranate extract (punica granatum), vitamin E (tocopherol), organic rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis), organic marigold (calendula officinalis).
Weight 4.25 grams